ITS can assist you in starting and managing your Estonian company online. To start up Estonian e-company you must apply for Estonian e-residensy and obtain e-residency card. See more here: https://e-resident.gov.ee/become-an-e-resident/ After this you have door open to start up also Estonian e-company.
Included in the Estonian e-company package:
- Prepared company registration documents for E-Business Register
- Registering a company with one founder
- Legal address
- Contact person
- Standard articles of association
- State fees
- Our support with banking solutions
- Our support during the process
There are procedural activities what only you (the applicant, owner and board member of the company) can do, and will be provided to you by Estonian state. But other, legal address and contact person (what are mandatory for every Estonian company) will be provided you by ITS. See guidace and info here: https://e-resident.gov.ee/start-a-company/
Additional substantive information:
- E-Residency card must be picked up in person in one of the pick-up locations (see the locations here: https://e-resident.gov.ee/become-an-e-resident/#pickup-locations-map . All the other processes are fully online.
- The decision of issuing the e-Residency card is solely made by Estonian government.
- Contact person and legal address service is periodical which means that it continues automatically after one year.
- Each foreign applicant and e-company holder must go through Know Your Client process to satisfy the due diligence measures imposed on us by the EU regulations.
Virtual assistant for e-residents and Estonian e-companies
When your Estonian e-company is legally established and you think about start up business activities, you probably need somebody to work with/for you in your Estonian e-company … virtually of course.
Your virtual assistant helps you to manage your e-company company digitally – from anywhere in the world – without the need for travel or set up local office.
ITS provides you a virtual employee working on taylor made assignents. Employee is based physically in Estonia but communicating with employer in virtual channels.
Virtual assistant can do all virtual works, like:
– Email Management/Filtering
– Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
– Booking appointments with clients
– Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
– Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
– Calendar Management
– File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
– Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
– Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
– Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
– Taking down minutes of meetings
– Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
– Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
– Liaison between you and other team members
– Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
– Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
– Manage and update Social Media Accounts
– Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
– Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
– Filter and reply to comments on your blog
– Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
– Participating in discussion forums or message boards …
But not only. Please contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org